mandag den 4. november 2013

A Day In Copenhagen With A Good Friend


Hello Ladys, Just wanted to share some things with you

So... I was in Copenhagen, visiting one of my best friends, Christina. Anyway, 

First we went to baresso  and got a smoothie.. SOO GOOD!

passion fruit, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.. mmmh 

Then we went down the pedestrian street in Copenhagen, and on our way we say something.. 

 AND I HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE....

YES LADYS... This is a train made of GOLD, that's driving with with REAL diamands.

Then i got a gift from my friend.... I LOVE GIFTS... ( Who Doesn't?) 


She gave me a skagen watch... AND OMG I LOVE IT!! It's stainless steel, which is gold-plated.

That was a little bit of my day in copenhagen.... Thank for reading ladys





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar